Saturday, October 14, 2006

XT trespassing

I had so many things to do at home, kept checking the weather and it never got as warm as they said it was going to be and I had so much to do at home. But finally towards the end of the day I got out there looking for some dirt. I found some near the railroad tracks in my town.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even found some water crossings

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just me and the XT near the tracks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Puddles to play in

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A pile of dirt to play with

Better then riding around on paved roads I guess. I'm not sure if I can ride around here though, I didn’t see any signs that I couldn’t, only sign I saw was for “no dumping” so maybe I can keep coming here to practice some dirt riding. It's kind of fun exploring the town I live in looking for dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment