Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So long Fall...

Here in Michigan it seems we are on the edge of winter today, with the next few days expecting to see the tempature drop and the possibilities of snow ever increasing. I've started to realize that I might have missed out on this extended mild fall by not riding nearly as much as I could have.

Earlier today I stumbled upon a video that has been bouncing around a bit; I think it serves as kind reminder of the loss of freedom we're about to experience...






Well, maybe not.

Getting doored is definitely not the way to experience freedom [that is unless you like pain... J-Bolt], ranking slightly behind dealing with snowplows and ice. That's not to say winter riding doesn't have it's perks, it's just different. So as we wait for winter to officially begin, it might be time to start mentally prepare for what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment