Sunday, August 8, 2010

Eva

I was sent his message from the owner of CrossFit Alburquerque, we are doing it!!! Sat Aug 28th get raising sponsorship its such an amazing cause!!!!


My name is Tom Lainis. I am a co-owner of CrossFit Albuquerque. I am writing you to rally support for this year's Cure SMA Awareness WOD!My best friend and his wife lost two children to SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy). We have decided to fight back and ask the CrossFit World to help us raise donations and awareness by participating in this WOD on August 28th 2010. It is the largest killer of children under 2 years of age, but it is not widely known. I am hoping that with your help we can make an impact on fighting this disease and spread the word all around the world.This year, like last year, the WOD is 200 Thrusters(75/45) for time. However, this year we are also asking each participating affiliate to try to raise $200, one dollar for each day that "Bugaboo" was alive. All donations go to FSMA, not us. The link to donate is http://www.fsma.org/Fundraising/EventsCalendar/index.cfm?id=5380&eventRedirect=1&type=11540. Please send this link to anyone you know that may be interested in participating. If you can host this WOD at your box on or around that day and direct your members to the site and even post it on your site, that would be amazing. We had a good turnout last year, and we want to top it this year. Everyone is invited to join, so spread the word.Please let me know if you would be interested in participating and I will add you to the list on the website. Please send me your affiliate's website address so I can link you properly. The site link is www.curesmawod.blogspot.com. Thanks,Tom


{A} Warm Up / Mobilise
{B} Eva
{C} Stretch / Roll (if you can!!)

Post time to comments

No comments:

Post a Comment