Friday, August 6, 2010

Open Gym

Rest Day / Skills Day / Make Up Day


I looked at the whiteboard the morning after Wednesdays deadlift WOD and was pretty stoked to see 6 people pulling 180kg or more for 1. Big mention to Henson who pulled 240kg for 1 and 180kg for 10!! Fender (the good looking one!) hit 220kg for 1, some great numbers guys!

Des is traveling around Oz at the moment he sent me this email - big thankyou to Mick Lane owner of CrossFit Coffs Coast for looking after Des and making him so welcome!!

Hi mate, having an ace time in Oz.
Been to 3 crossfit gyms so far (CF Victoria, CF Sydney & CF Coffs Coast). Went to 'CrossFit Coffs Coast' yesterday in New South Wales. The coach; Mick Lane was a really sound guy and even though I turned up at the wrong time he still went over snatch technique with me . He gave me a free T shirt for CFV. I am off to Brisbane tomorrow, weather is improving by the day as we head further north.
Hope all is good,
Des.


No comments:

Post a Comment