Friday, August 6, 2010

Rach's Sweet Seven

It's been a busy week here at Velocity. Lots of orders to fill topped with Interbike on the horizon, blog posts have been put to side. I was able to get one of our professional wheel builders Rachel to do a quick write up on her custom Seven.

Get out and ride this weekend! Enjoy:

This here is my speed machine. It can go from 0 to 25 in a matter of seconds. It's a smooth ride, which is everything I'd expect when riding my Seven.

Making the ride smoother yet, a set of eggplant (a nice deep purple) Velocity Aeroheads with Sapim spokes (to cut through the wind... and save a little more weight). Nothing but love with these wheels. Super light weight and strong as a bull. Yet another human powered machine I love. It takes me distances I never knew I could do.

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment