Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quick Catch Up From OZ


I have posted about Andy's travels in Oz before, here is his lastest update:
Hi Matt,
How's it going with the Box?
Any of you guys going to the sectionals?
I have been out in deepest darkest Australian country side and have come back for the NSW/ACT sectional this weekend. Crossfit has taken off in OZ massively and they are expecting 3000 spectators for the regional and about 500-750 for the sectional. I have heard its over 150 athletes competing so should be a good showing.My training partner will be featuring on the games website soon on a video (Chad Mckay) the guy is a freak of nature. Any how, I'm doing my cert one next month n Auckland then will be back in Swansea (yay!!!!!!) in May (if i dont stay out in the states to watch the games)Very much looking forward to joining up with you guys and smashing the shit out of myself. Take care Andy

Run or Row 3km or Swim 1km
Post choice and time to comments

No comments:

Post a Comment