Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Tuesday... another day of videos.

There is a project coming out here shortly called 'To Live & Ride in L.A.' being put out by the guys over at Trafik. It's another film that we've had privileged to be apart of and look forward to seeing the completed product. It's being billed as '... a new documentary feature that explores a side of L.A. few outsiders have seen. From races through rush-hour traffic to midnight loft parties, To Live & Ride in L.A. is a fast paced-trip through the busy streets and back-alleys of one of the world's largest cities.'; in short, a film on the fixed gear cycling community of L.A.


To Live & Ride In L.A. [Teaser B] from TRAFIK on Vimeo.


This morning as I made my normal rounds of blogs and websites, I stumbled onto a video from Milano Fixed. With World Cup fever mounting around the world and possibly being the only member of the Velocity crew interested, I was immediately intrigued by the title of the video bring together two of my loves futball [or soccer] and bicycles. '... Trackbike Football'.

NIKE TRACKBIKE FOOTBALL (NTF2010) from YUHZIMI on Vimeo.

Then landing on this video...



Which then led to quick conversation about the videos with JBolt who quickly reminded me that I was far behind the times of Rad Ball or Cycle ball. Although this branch of cycling intrigues me, I think I'll stick with Bike polo. A game that I am at best, mediocre.

Bicycle Polo film from JeanGa Becker on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment